Re: What do you want me to do? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: What do you want me to do?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> Dave Cramer wrote:
>> Jira is a fantastic bug tracking project management system and is
>> available free of charge for open source projects.

> Wow, that looks very cool indeed! And they are Aussies to boot! :-)

But they don't seem to be on the free-open-source wavelength.
PostgreSQL is free, period.  So is all the software we depend upon.
I don't think we are interested in depending upon code that has this
sort of verbiage about how you are allowed to use it and what it will
cost:
http://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/pricing.jsp