6.5.3 RPMs are on ftp site - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject 6.5.3 RPMs are on ftp site
Date
Re: 6.5.3 RPMs are on ftp site  (Lamar Owen <lamar.owen@wgcr.org>)
List pgsql-hackers
I've (finally) copied Lamar's 6.5.3 RPMs to
postgresql.org/pub/{SRPMS,RPMS}.

Vince, could we update our web page? It currently mentions v6.5.2 on
the main page as "the current release" and as having RPMs available on
our web site; both of these version numbers need to be bumped up.

Perhaps on the "Download PostgreSQL" page, we could add explicit
mention of RPMs in the second paragraph; something like:
 The latest source is available from the _primary site_ via _FTP_. RPMs for RedHat Linux are available, both _source_
and_binary_,   thanks to _Lamar Owens_.

where the new hyperlinks are
_source_ -> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/SRPMS/
_binary_ -> ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/RPMS/
_Lamar Owens_ -> http://www.ramifordistat.net
                 - Thomas

South Pasadena, California