Out-of-date clang/llvm version lists in PGAC_LLVM_SUPPORT - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Out-of-date clang/llvm version lists in PGAC_LLVM_SUPPORT
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I happened to notice that these lists of supported versions haven't
been updated in a good long time:

  PGAC_PATH_PROGS(LLVM_CONFIG, llvm-config llvm-config-7 llvm-config-6.0 llvm-config-5.0 llvm-config-4.0
llvm-config-3.9)

  PGAC_PATH_PROGS(CLANG, clang clang-7 clang-6.0 clang-5.0 clang-4.0 clang-3.9)

Given the lack of complaints, it seems likely that nobody is relying
on these.  Maybe we should just nuke them?  If not, I suppose we
better add 8 through 15.

I may be missing it, but it doesn't look like meson.build has any
equivalent lists.  So that might be an argument for getting rid
of the lists here?