Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] Next release is 7.0(?) - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] Next release is 7.0(?)
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Re: [INTERFACES] Next release is 7.0(?)  (The Hermit Hacker <scrappy@hub.org>)
List pgsql-interfaces
> Yes, we have discussed this, and will add it to the TODO list.
> > can the commands createuser and destroyuser be renamed to
> > pg_createuser and pg_destroyuser (as pg_dump) adding soft links to
> > preserve backwards compatibility (declaring previous commands
> > deprecated) ?
> > the same can be done for createdb and destroydb ...

I hope we don't have a consensus on this. Long commands with
underscores in them are certainly another sign of the coming
apocalypse ;)
                       - Thomas

South Pasadena, California