Re: Default location for docbook stylesheets in Gentoo - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From Brendan Jurd
Subject Re: Default location for docbook stylesheets in Gentoo
Date
List pgsql-patches
On 8/9/07, Neil Conway <neilc@samurai.com> wrote:
> FYI, patches should typically be submitted as context diffs. For the
> specific case of configure, you should submit patches against the source
> file (configure.in), not the generated file (configure).

Apologies.  I haven't done much dev involving autoconf, so it didn't
occur to me that configure wasn't a source.

Is the following a reasonable way to test my changes?

$ rm configure
$ autoconf
$ ./configure

New (context) diff attached.  The actual change is in
config/docbook.m4, not configure.in.

Cheers
BJ

Attachment