Ada interface? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Brad Pepers
Subject Ada interface?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
I've searched the archives and there doesn't seem to be any mention
of an Ada interface to PostgreSQL.  Has anyone else looked into this?
I want to use Gnat which is an Ada95 compiler using gcc as its back
end and while a lot of what I want is available (gtk+, regexp, ...),
I can't find any mention of PostgreSQL interfacing.  Even better would
be generic SQL interfacing through something like ODBC so I wouldn't
be tied to just PostgreSQL.

Any help or pointers on this?

--
Brad Pepers
Linux Canada Inc.            Home of Linux products in Canada!