Re: 6.5.1 release - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: 6.5.1 release
Date
Re: 6.5.1 release
List pgsql-hackers
> I have updated the needed files in preparation for 6.5.1.
> Thomas, release.sgml and install.sgml are ready to be converted to
> text files.

OK. I've got patches for INSTALL and RELEASE ready to go, and will fix
up postgres.tar.gz and admin.tar.gz soon.

But I've got cvs troubles on postgresql.org:

> cvs -Q checkout -rREL6_5 pgsql
> cvs commit HISTORY
cvs commit: sticky tag `REL6_5' for file `HISTORY' is not a branch

Right. I saw something about that in my mail backlog. So scrappy
apparently created a branch after creating the tag which wanted to be
a branch. So try again:

> cvs checkout -rREL6_5_PATCHES pgsql
cvs [checkout aborted]: cannot write
/usr/local/cvsroot/CVSROOT/val-tags: Permission denied

?? Any suggestions?
                - Thomas

South Pasadena, California