Re: [HACKERS] Postgres mailing lists - Mailing list pgsql-sql

From Chris Bitmead
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Postgres mailing lists
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Postgres mailing lists
List pgsql-sql
Well I reckon there should be a pseudo-subscription mechanism, where you
can register yourself as a contributor without actually getting a copy
of the email. I could subscribe under my several email addresses just so
that I can mail from all accounts but I don't really want to receive X
copies of everything. Is there a way to subscribe without getting
anything sent? A kind of suspended account I guess you would call it.

--
Chris Bitmead
mailto:chris@tech.com.au