Re: [DOCS] SGML...I'm confused ... - Mailing list pgsql-docs

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Re: [DOCS] SGML...I'm confused ...
Date
List pgsql-docs
> Just installed jade/docbook/dsssl-docbook-modular out of FreeBSD ports,
> and tried the 'test' command listed on our web site, and it generates
> oodles of errors, of which the following is a small part:
> Now, FreeBSD has jade 1.2.1 (vs 1.1), and dsssl-docbook-modular of db140
> vs db119 ...

The docs still build successfully, so your basic installation is not
too fouled up. I provide my own style sheets, so did not test that
aspect of your system.

I don't know what the "test" command from our web site does...

> could these cause such a dramatic change?  Or did I screw something up?

Not sure. Perhaps the catalog did not get updated during the
installation?

                    - Thomas

South Pasadena, California