Re: [GENERAL] powered by postgresql - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Thomas Reinke
Subject Re: [GENERAL] powered by postgresql
Date
List pgsql-general
Don't know if you would call this good, (we have a biased view on this
;-)), but check out http://www.e-softinc.com and evaluate for
yourself.

1. Web Survey - information stored in PostGreSQL, batch processed at end
   of each month to generate the survey pages.

2. Web Scan - network audits, customer information and network data
stored
   in PostGreSQL, recalled on the fly at run time to present the
customer's
   information. (Demo account can be accessed to see service working)

URL(s)
Main page:     http://www.e-softinc.com
Survey Page:   http://www.e-softinc.com/survey/index.html
Web Scan Page: http://www.e-softinc.com/webscan/index.html

Thomas

Tim Joyce wrote:

> I have 90% sold yet-another-bookstore-site which will contain 1.2 million books.  The customer just wants to see one
ortwo sites
> running Postgresql.
>
> Please can anyone who has developed (or knows about) a good looking Postgresql driven site please let me know (just
theURL will
> do).
>
> I know this question has been asked before.  I am very happy to collate responses into a "Which sites are powered by
Postgresql?"