Patch to inline stable SQL set returning UDFs - Mailing list pgsql-patches

From richard@bowmansystems.com
Subject Patch to inline stable SQL set returning UDFs
Date
List pgsql-patches
I discussed this hack with Neil and Josh in Ottawa back in May.  I
took a stab at it a few weeks ago and below are the results.  It is
mostly modeled after the existing inline_function.  The approach taken
is to recursively cleanup the rtable.

I've been testing this in our dev environment for a few weeks now.
I'm sure it still has issues but I think it is about as clean as I can
get it without help from a wider audience.  This is my first backend
patch so please be gentle.

I want to thank Neil for answering many of my supremely ignorant
questions on IRC.

Attachment