Last call for docs - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject Last call for docs
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> (Yo, Thomas: what's the deadline for 6.5 doco changes?  I've got a bunch
> of doc to-dos that I suspect I'd better get moving on...)

Yup. Nominally, I should have frozen about May 15, but I still have
some writing I want to do. I can freeze docs in stages; which docs are
you planning on touching?

Bruce, can we get the sgml version of release notes started?

Vadim, you had mentioned some docs for MVCC; where would that show up?
If nothing else, we should update ref/lock.sgml and ref/set.sgml to
cover the grammar changes. And it would be great to have some words
for the User's Guide.
                        - Thomas

South Pasadena, California