Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Peter Harvey
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] ODBC
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> Peter Harvey <pharvey@codebydesign.com> writes:
> > I expect the changes to be minimal but they may affect a number fo files
> > so I would like to get cvs read/write access to the source instead of
> > doing diffs or whatever.
>
> Read-only anonymous-CVS access is available, see the website for
> details.  Write access is held a little more closely ;-).  Please submit
> your patches as diffs to the pgsql-patches mailing list.

Ok. So how about this... I have the latest zip of the sources so I will make
all changes required and then send a zip back to someone here for testing,
acceptance and cvs update?

I do not have to have write access if you want to do this. I just want to
make sure that no one else is making changes to the source over the next day
or two.

Is this ok? Its actually easier for me. Who will accept the submission?

Peter Harvey