New version of CVSup built for linux - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas Lockhart
Subject New version of CVSup built for linux
Date
List pgsql-hackers
I've built the new cvsup-16.0 for linux, and posted packages at
 ftp://ftp.postgresql.org/pub/CVSup/

There are rpms for both static and dynamic executables for both
clients and servers (as well as a python-based utility program). The
dynamic executables require that a few Modula-3 rpms be installed
also, which I've posted in the same location.

I've also packaged the static binaries in gzipped tar files for glibc2
systems which do not have rpm available.

All of the new binaries were built for glibc2 on a RH5.2 system. btw,
they all built very easily. Thanks John!

The rpms include some docs, startup files, and some example files.
Please let me know if you find any problems with the packaging...
                    - Tom

South Pasadena, California