Re: 9.2 to 9.5 pg_upgrade losing data - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Adrian Klaver
Subject Re: 9.2 to 9.5 pg_upgrade losing data
Date
List pgsql-general
On 08/15/2016 08:04 AM, Pete Fuller wrote:
> We have not found any obvious differences, other than the size of the
> databases (~ 100 gig on the testing site vs 400 Gig in production).  In
> fact, the upgrade path seems to work with our production db when testing
> on our offsite replica that lives in our backup datacenter, near
> identical hardware and setup with same install scripts.

Idea that popped into head, how do you get the data to the dbs in the
offsite replica versus how do you get the data to the live replica?

Also are all the machines running the same chip architecture?

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com