postgresql user gallery - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Eric Enockson
Subject postgresql user gallery
Date
List pgsql-general

>The PostgreSQL User Gallery See who's using PostgreSQL and what they're doing >with it.

    Does this link at the postgres homepages work for anyone?
I get weg pages incomplete and can't find a list of users.  I have
registered as a user but the current user list page is not done
yet and the link for the old pages is dead.
    I would really like to see a list of users with configurations
including; hardware, operating systems, what using for, performance,
all that stuff.

    Does anyone know when the user gallery will be back up or
the new pages complete?