Re: [CORE] Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL) - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: [CORE] Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
> That's adopting exactly the view I thought it was, that only directly
> marketing-related costs matter.  Again, this seems to be considering
> only advocacy-related concerns.

No.

> I'll confine my reply to one point: do you have any idea what will
> happen if I try to change the default PGDATA location on Red Hat
> from /var/lib/pgsql to something else?

Um, I thought it was already briefly discussed that directories and
config file names could and should remain the same?

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1324
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301