Re: Hashing Distinct/pgFoundry project? - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Hashing Distinct/pgFoundry project?
Date
List pgsql-students
On 6/5/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Ok, and you think it's a better idea than trying to work off the main CVS?
> Like I said, I don't have any objections, I'm just not sure how some of
> this stuff should be handled.

Yeah, at least at first.  We're going through getting the basics done
(node creation, basic implementation, and initial addition to the
planner), then we'll submit it to -patches.  I want it to be about 90%
before submitting to -patches.  Also, I'd like to use the tasks
features on pgfoundry.

In the case of this patch, there can't really be any -hackers
arguments about it because there's not really any other way to do
this.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Software Architect | phone: 732.331.1300
EnterpriseDB Corporation            | fax: 732.331.1301