Re: Hashing Distinct/pgFoundry project? - Mailing list pgsql-students

From Josh Berkus
Subject Re: Hashing Distinct/pgFoundry project?
Date
Re: Hashing Distinct/pgFoundry project?
List pgsql-students
Jonah,

> > Given that Hashing DISTINCT is a patch on the main PostgreSQL code,
> > does it make sense to set up a pgfoundry project for it?   Or should
> > you just use hackers/patches?
>
> I'm mentoring Beth and I suggested that she setup a pgfoundry project
> for it.

Ok, and you think it's a better idea than trying to work off the main CVS?
Like I said, I don't have any objections, I'm just not sure how some of
this stuff should be handled.

--
--Josh

Josh Berkus