Re: WITH/WITH RECURSIVE implementation discussion - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: WITH/WITH RECURSIVE implementation discussion
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 5/1/06, Mark Cave-Ayland <m.cave-ayland@webbased.co.uk> wrote:
> The latest discussion I found related to this appears to be here:
> http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2005-11/msg00564.php which
> indicates that Jonah is hoping to work on this for 8.2, but I don't see this
> item as being worked on in the TODO list - does that mean that development
> on this has halted?

No, in between all my other work here at EnterpriseDB, I'm still
working on it.  I hope to get it submitted to -patches for review in
the next two weeks.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation