Re: Oracle & PostgreSQL DBAs wanted .... - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Jonah H. Harris
Subject Re: Oracle & PostgreSQL DBAs wanted ....
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
On 4/11/06, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> ... for interview.  I'd like someone, or several someones, who are
> currently running both Oracle and PostgreSQL in production and can do a
> compare/contrast.   With good things to say about PG, of course.

Yo... I've been an Oracle DBA/developer/consultant for a long time
now.  I'd be glad to answer some questions fer ya.  Things I like
better about PostgreSQL vs. Oracle and vice-versa.

--
Jonah H. Harris, Database Internals Architect
EnterpriseDB Corporation