Re: [INTERFACES] Tables acting funny with pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Constantin Teodorescu
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Tables acting funny with pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Tom Lane wrote:

> At a guess, pgaccess is generating the table with case of field names
> preserved?  Ordinarily, table and field names are implicitly downcased,
> but not if you put double quotes around 'em.

A very good guess I could say ! :-)

I have fixed that bug so we have a PgAccess 0.95 version !
The bug was also present in sort field  specification and in filter
field specification.
I have tested with several examples, including field names with mixed
case letters and also having spaces inside field names. It worked.

Please get the latest 0.95 version from http://www.flex.ro/pgaccess or
ftp://ftp.flex.ro/pub/pgaccess/pgaccess-0.95.tar.gz and let me know if
it's working as you expected.

Thanks for your help improving PgAccess,
--
Constantin Teodorescu
FLEX Consulting Braila, ROMANIA