Re: [INTERFACES] yet another postgresql interface - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] yet another postgresql interface
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
> I have written PostgreSQL interface for Guile, an implementation
> of the Scheme programming language. I would like to make it
> publicly available. Could it be included into PostgreSQL
> distribution?

You betcha! What is involved with the interface? Do you have it
integrated with configure and make, or would you like some help with
that? Do you have some description written up, and would you like some
help to get that integrated into the big doc set?

We can make a first-cut commit of the code, and then you could look at
the next development snapshot tar file to clean up and make it work...

Out of curiosity, how closely does your interface resemble one which
would support Lisp?

                         - Tom