Re: 2018-03 CFM - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From David Steele
Subject Re: 2018-03 CFM
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Hi Magnus,

On 3/5/18 4:55 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

>     I would like to get a list of submitter patches totals vs the total
>     number of patches they are reviewing.  In the past I have done this by
>     eyeball.
>
> I think that's pretty much the part that's available under "reports" to
> use as CF manager? Link at the bottom of the CF page, reports -> Author
> Stats?

Aha, I think I found that a long time ago and forgot about it.  Maybe it
would be more obvious at the top of the page?

On my wishlist would be a way to mark that I looked at a patch (and
maybe a comment), then be able to sort by that date.  Right now I'm
keeping spreadsheets for that.

Thanks,
--
-David