I do have a problem with pgaccess - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Dinica Ciprian
Subject I do have a problem with pgaccess
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
Hello !

I have a problem with pgaccess . I can't connect it to my localhost
database with the following error message:

ConnectDB() failed : Is the postmaster running and accepting TCP/IP (
with -i ) connections at "localhost" on port '5432' ?

I mention I use the distribution of postgres that comes with Redhat 5.1.

I did connect once on my database, but after compiling apache with php
module supporting postgres databases it didn't work anymore.

Ciprian