ODBC + Symantec Cafe 2.5 problem - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Ivo Simicevic
Subject ODBC + Symantec Cafe 2.5 problem
Date
List pgsql-interfaces
When I try to select a table in Symantecs' Visual Cafe 2.5
Wizard I get this error message:

905438788 Error: SQL9999
215][SQL]Database engine or client library specific error encou
ntered.
    DBMS error code: 1
    DBMS message: Null statement result in SQLFetch.
    Suggestion: Please see the specific database's vendor supplied
manual(s) for further information concerning this error.

Can anyone tell me what this is about, and what to do to
overcome this problem.

Thanks.