Re: [GENERAL] Postgres vs commercial products - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Steve Logue
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Postgres vs commercial products
Date
List pgsql-general
Steve Doliov wrote:Postgres offered banner ads for a while.  SPeaking of
promoting it, is

> postgres willing to create a logo a la apache, powered by postgresql?
> it'll be up on my site in no time at all.

Since I last made a batch of logo's to prompt comments, I've been meaning to
make a "serious" attempt again but keep getting side tracked.  View
http://www.nettek-llc.com/postgresql/.  Hopefully soon, I will spend a
weekend on making something mo'better.  Comments are welcome.

-STEVEl