Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Andrey Borodin
Subject Re: BUG #17485: Records missing from Primary Key index when doing REINDEX INDEX CONCURRENTLY
Date
List pgsql-bugs

> 23 мая 2022 г., в 13:07, Alvaro Herrera <alvherre@alvh.no-ip.org> написал(а):
>
> Opinions?

I think revert+release is not really a good idea until we understand how this commit breaks things.
Chances are that it only affects frequency of the reproduction.

When we will understand what is root cause of the bug - it won't take much time to fix things.

Best regards, Andrey Borodin.