Re: [INTERFACES] Already asked? - Mailing list pgsql-interfaces

From Byron Nikolaidis
Subject Re: [INTERFACES] Already asked?
Date
List pgsql-interfaces

Paul Bagyenda wrote:

> I've just joined this list and have a question: I have a modified
> version of the ODBC driver for postgres 6.3. I took the one from
> magenet.com and made some changes, some of which I have since passed
> back to Julie Case. Crystal Reports (and Access) does however still have
> a problem with varchar field, that is they refuse to accept it in an
> index. Ideas on where to look for a solution?

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh,  This driver is so OLD and
is not supported as far as I know!

Go to http://www.insightdist.com/psqlodbc for the latest one that is being
supported and works.

Byron

P.S., Can we please update these references to Magenet?????  This kind of
thing is happening all the time!