Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Steve Logue
Subject Re: [GENERAL] Re: [HACKERS] NEW POSTGRESQL LOGOS
Date
List pgsql-hackers
Matthew N. Dodd wrote:

> On Thu, 4 Jun 1998, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > How about the BSD daemon just saving time and clubbing down the Linux
> > penguin? :)
>
> If you wish to create dissident waves in what should be a fairly coherent
> effort to produce a superior -database- system, by all means continue OS
> bashing.

Wow - Man - have a beer or two...  I started this thread to get some logo ideas
and eventually help promote PGSL - back to the subject...  (to those in contact
with the GIMP project - a contest is a great idea)

-STEVEl

  http://www.nettek-llc.com/
  Southern Oregon's PC network technicians