Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4 - Mailing list pgsql-performance

From Andrew Dunstan
Subject Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Date
List pgsql-performance
On 9/25/21 9:33 PM, ldh@laurent-hasson.com wrote:
>    >  > EDB has now published new installers for versions later than release
>    >  > 11, containing Postgres built with an earlier version of gettext that
>    >  > does not exhibit the problem. Please verify that these fix the issue.
>    >  > If you already have Postgres installed from our installer you should
>    >  > be able to upgrade using Stackbuilder. Otherwise, you can download
>    >  > from our usual download sites.
>    >  >
>    >  > cheers
>    >  >
>    >  > andrew
>    >  >
>    >  > --
>    >  > Andrew Dunstan
>    >  > EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com
>

> Hello Andrew,
>
> I just download the 13.4 Windows x86-64 installer from
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloadsbut it's the exact same file bit for bit from the
previousversion I had. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks. We're dealing with that. However, you can update that version
via stackbuilder. It will show you that 13.4.2 is available. This has
the correct libintl DLL. I just did this to verify it.

cheers

andrew