Re: [HACKERS] Developer setup, what works? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Thomas G. Lockhart
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Developer setup, what works?
Date
Re: [HACKERS] Developer setup, what works?
List pgsql-hackers
> > I am embarrassed to keep asking about this, I really do know about
> > databases, but I have never used CVS and cvsup so all help is
> > appreciated.
> That's okay...I'm embarressed that I don't remember how to do
> this, after doing it so many times lately :(

Oh yeah? Well _I'm_ embarrassed that I couldn't figure out how CVSup and
cvs could be used together on my machine! This was a useful discussion
David; keep up with the stupid questions.

David/someone, would you want to take a crack at consolidating this
discussion into either SGML/docbook source or into plain text that I can
mark up? This should go into the developer's guide...

                        - Tom