Re: Is "WIN32" #defined in Cygwin builds? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Is "WIN32" #defined in Cygwin builds?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
> On 08/31/2015 02:21 PM, Tom Lane wrote:
>> I started wondering about $subject because we are fairly schizophrenic
>> about whether we believe this.

> No, and we've made sure not to do that ourselves, or at least I hope we
> have.

OK, thanks.  I was wondering whether I'd broken the Cygwin build with
a65e0864, but it should be okay.

Not sure if it's worth trying to clean up the #if tests that are redundant
given this knowledge.  It looks like there's about a dozen.