Anybody have icc for IA64? - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Anybody have icc for IA64?
Date
List pgsql-hackers
After pushing 2c713d6e, I realized that the buildfarm isn't going to tell
me anything useful about it, because the change only makes a difference
for icc on ia64, and we have no such members in the buildfarm.  (We've
got icc, and we've got ia64, but not both in the same place.)

It's fairly worrisome that we don't have this case covered, considering
that there's a whole bunch of bespoke code for the case.  Now, I'm trying
to remove most of the special-case code, but it's hard to be sure if this
will work --- maybe icc is only compatible with gcc asm on x86[_64] and
not on ia64 :-(

Anyway, if anyone could see whether HEAD still works on such a platform,
I'd appreciate it.