Re: Search machine is ready - Mailing list pgsql-www

From John Hansen
Subject Re: Search machine is ready
Date
List pgsql-www
Yay, it's now up and running...

Joshua, as I'm unfamilar with the ubuntu init scripts,. Could you please write one to start:

 searchd -D -R /usr/local/aspseek/etc/search.d/searchd_pg.conf

on startup, after postgresql.

For the time being,. I will run the update script manually, until I'm satisfied it runs glitch-free.
After that, it will need to be run as a cron job hourly.

It's '/usr/local/aspseek/etc/update-archives'

Kind Regards,

John