Re: PITR Recovery and out-of-sync indexes - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: PITR Recovery and out-of-sync indexes
Date
List pgsql-general
> Richard Huxton wrote:
>> Could you run Linux in a virtual-machine in OS X?

> I think it would be easier (and more performant) to define a new locale
> on OS/X (or on Linux) to match the behavior of the other system.
> (Perhaps define a new locale on both, with matching name and matching
> behavior).

Given that the OP doesn't seem to care about the difference in
behavior between Linux and OS/X interpretations of en_US, I'd think
that using C locale on both would suit him just fine.  (Of course,
that would require initdb on both :-()

            regards, tom lane