Re: Logging Help Needed - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Logging Help Needed
Date
List pgsql-general
"Oakley  " <oakerz@eudoramail.com> writes:
> When I did the configure, I did it with
> --enable-syslog and with the --without-CXX
> options. I read the online docs and created a
> file in the /usr/local/pgsql/data directory
> called postgresql.conf, and put in the options
> I wanted, those being:

Sigh.  We've *really* got to rearrange the website so that the most
visible set of docs are for the latest release, not for the development
tip version.  You're trying to use configuration features that will be
in 7.1, but they're not there now.  See the docs that came with 7.0.*
instead.

            regards, tom lane