Re: proposal: function pg_setting_value_split() to parse shared_preload_libraries etc. - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Anastasia Lubennikova
Subject Re: proposal: function pg_setting_value_split() to parse shared_preload_libraries etc.
Date
List pgsql-hackers
On 23.10.2020 05:06, Ian Lawrence Barwick wrote:
> Having just submitted this, I realised I'm focussing on the GUCs which call
> "SplitDirectoriesString()" (as my specific uses case is for
> "shared_preload_libraries")
> but the patch does not consider the other GUC_LIST_INPUT settings, which
> call "SplitIdentifierString()", so as is, it might produce unexpected
> results for those.
>
> I'll rethink and submit an updated version.

Status update for a commitfest entry.

This entry was "Waiting on author" during this CF. As I see, the patch
needs more work before review, so I changed it to "Withdrawn".
Feel free to resubmit an updated version to a future commitfest.

--
Anastasia Lubennikova
The Russian Postgres Company