Re: test/isolation/expected/stats_1.out broken for me - Mailing list pgsql-hackers

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: test/isolation/expected/stats_1.out broken for me
Date
Re: test/isolation/expected/stats_1.out broken for me  (chap@anastigmatix.net)
List pgsql-hackers
chap@anastigmatix.net writes:
> Running installcheck-world on an unrelated patch, I noticed a failure
> here in test/isolation/expected/stats_1.out (this is line 3102):

So what non-default build options are you using?

The only isolationcheck failure remaining in the buildfarm is
prion's, which I can reproduce here by building with
-DRELCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE -DCATCACHE_FORCE_RELEASE as it does.
Looking at the nature of the diffs, this is not too surprising;
the expected output appears to rely on a cache flush not happening
quickly in s2.