Re: problem with variable - Mailing list pgsql-novice

From coviolo@libero.it
Subject Re: problem with variable
Date
List pgsql-novice
something like this:

IF (TG_OP = 'UPDATE') THEN
EXECUTE 'CREATE TABLE '||NEW.nome_tabella||' (ordinativo serial PRIMARY KEY
CHECK (nome_tabella = '''||NEW.nome_tabella||'''::text))
INHERITS (database_t);

3 quotes first and 3 quotes after the second variable?

tnx
Luca