Re: BUG #18410: SQL Error [XX000]: ERROR: variable not found in subplan target list - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: BUG #18410: SQL Error [XX000]: ERROR: variable not found in subplan target list
Date
List pgsql-bugs
Fernando Asulay <fernando.asulay@es.abb.com> writes:
> I really am not sure is a postgres bug, but this error has been reported before as a postgres bug in the past,

It's a symptom of something going wrong during planning.  But unless
you can reproduce it on stock Postgres, I don't think there is any
reason to believe that it's a Postgres bug.  In any case, the
community has no means to investigate it.  You need to file it with
the Timescale people; if they conclude there's an underlying Postgres
problem, they can come to us with their conclusions.

            regards, tom lane