Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mitch Pirtle
Subject Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement
Date
[OT] Re: [HACKERS] Increased company involvement  (Tom Copeland <tom@infoether.com>)
List pgsql-advocacy
On 4/30/05, Jim C. Nasby <decibel@decibel.org> wrote:

> If money's not an issue anymore, can we get a bigger box to host
> pgfoundry on then? :)

If you guys are planning on running Gforge, then you better make 'box' plural.

I'm running MamboForge.net, and the poor thing is getting beat into
the cold hard earth every day. We (Mambo) should really have two
servers, at least to dedicate hardware to the database. Most of the
servers in that class are dual Xeons as well - just as an indicator of
what you are getting yourselves into ;-)

Contact me directly if you have any questions about Gforge and
administration or load.

-- Mitch