Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month? - Mailing list pgsql-advocacy

From Mitch Pirtle
Subject Re: PG at LinuxWorld Boston next month?
Date
List pgsql-advocacy
Ok,

The concept of a MySQL-based CMS sharing a booth with PostgreSQL was a
little too kinky for the guys to swallow. Of course the only reason I
joined the project was to implement ADOdb so it would support PG :-)

You guys might think of contacting the other booths in the .org
pavilion, and seeing if something could be worked out.

-- Mitch, knowing he tried, thinking about handing out PG8 CDs from a
trench coat
"Psst! Hey buddy! Take this, you'll love it, I promise!"