Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Dimitri Maziuk
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
Re: Code of Conduct plan  (Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie>)
List pgsql-general
On 09/14/2018 12:46 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:31 AM, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@bmrb.wisc.edu> wrote:
>> So let me get this straight: you want to have a "sanctioned" way to deny
>> people access to postgresql community support channel?
>
> Yes.

A question to TPTBs, then: once The Great Plan is implemented, will I be
automagically unsubscribed from all postgres lists because I did not
explicitly agree to abide by The Rules And Regulations back when I
susbscribed?

Personally I would like that. Others might prefer an invitation to
unsubscribe or forever hold their peace, I could live with that too, but
I believe explicit opt-ins are preferable to opt-outs.

--
Dimitri Maziuk
Programmer/sysadmin

Attachment