Re: Code of Conduct plan - Mailing list pgsql-general

From Stephen Frost
Subject Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date
List pgsql-general
Greetings,

* Dimitri Maziuk (dmaziuk@bmrb.wisc.edu) wrote:
> On 09/14/2018 12:46 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> > On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 10:31 AM, Dimitri Maziuk <dmaziuk@bmrb.wisc.edu> wrote:
> >> So let me get this straight: you want to have a "sanctioned" way to deny
> >> people access to postgresql community support channel?
> >
> > Yes.
>
> A question to TPTBs, then: once The Great Plan is implemented, will I be
> automagically unsubscribed from all postgres lists because I did not
> explicitly agree to abide by The Rules And Regulations back when I
> susbscribed?

The short answer is: probably.  We have been working for a while to
implement a mechanism to get people to explicitly opt-in for certain
things, like having all posts made public, due to GDPR requirements, and
I'm kinda hoping that this gets folded into it.

Thanks!

Stephen

Attachment