Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Bernd Helmle
Subject Re: CF 2009-07: initial reviewing assignments
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
--On Dienstag, Juli 14, 2009 22:56:38 -0400 Robert Haas
<robertmhaas@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bernd Helmle <bernd@oopsware.de>
> - Named and mixed notation for PL

This one seems to have two separate patches, i've started to review them
separately.

I've replied directly to the original threads in the past during review, do
we have any policy to create a separate "[Review]" thread now or can I keep
my current behavior? Since we are linking the review messages directly from
the commitfest into the archives it shouldn't make any differences....

--
  Bernd