Re: Last email not showing up in "Whole thread" view? - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: Last email not showing up in "Whole thread" view?
Date
List pgsql-www

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAHg%2BQDcVUss6ocOmbLbV5f4YeGLhOCt%2B1x2yLNfG2H_eDwU8tw%40mail.gmail.com
> (note the percent-escaping) and then I could see the July email. This
> persisted for a few tries while I wrote this message... and then the
> bug disappeared and I can now see the July email from both URLs.

The email archives definitely have some aggressive caching.  IME,
clicking "reload page" works to get an updated view of whatever
thread you're looking at.  YMMV of course (I use Safari usually).

            regards, tom lane