Re: Button for "Community account sign-in" is not visible - Mailing list pgsql-www

From Jonathan S. Katz
Subject Re: Button for "Community account sign-in" is not visible
Date
List pgsql-www
On 10/25/22 3:32 PM, Daniel Gustafsson wrote:
>> On 25 Oct 2022, at 16:45, Andreas 'ads' Scherbaum <ads@pgug.de> wrote:
>
>> The "Login" button is missing. Spotted this yesterday on another laptop, and confirmed today on my laptop.
>> Both Firefox and Chrome show it like this.
>
> I suspect it's a bug in the recent dark mode patch as the text is there but is
> overridden to be white, thus blending with the background.

Kinda, sorta. This was due to an "!important" being attached to the
general "input" tag which was forcing that style. To fix the issue, I
remove that and a few other !important's in that block.

The bonus is that we get rid of more "!important" statements.

Thanks for reporting!

Jonathan

Attachment