Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matching the ON CONFLICT - Mailing list pgsql-bugs

From Tom Lane
Subject Re: [BUGS] BUG #14526: no unique or exclusion constraint matching the ON CONFLICT
Date
List pgsql-bugs
btw ... not relevant to this particular complaint, but I notice that
infer_arbiter_indexes will accept an index that is indisvalid and
indisunique, but should it be checking indimmediate as well?  That is,
does the ON CONFLICT code work if the uniqueness checks are deferred?
I could not find any regression tests exercising such a case.