Re: Need windows geek to re-test LC_TIME patch - Mailing list pgsql-rrreviewers

From Jaime Casanova
Subject Re: Need windows geek to re-test LC_TIME patch
Date
List pgsql-rrreviewers
On Fri, Dec 19, 2008 at 5:24 PM, Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com> wrote:
> Josh Berkus wrote:
>>
>> Josh Berkus wrote:
>>>
>>> Reviewers,
>>>
>>> Itagaki-san posted a new version of LC_TIME for windows on Nov. 25th. Can
>>> someone who does PG on windows please test it and report to -Hackers?
>>>

>>> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/20081125173024.7B45.52131E4D@oss.ntt.co.jp
>>

>> Also, I need the Windows geek to test Andrew's new version of parallel
>> restore, for Windows:
>>
>> http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/49453ECC.5030006@dunslane.net
>
> Anyone?  Anyone?
>
> These things really need testing ....

well, alvaro stop working on the CRC patch and i was planning to try
to compile synch rep stuff on windows, so i can check this one
first... starting tomorrows dec/21... i will have 2 weeks of vacation
thta i can spend on it ;)

--
Atentamente,
Jaime Casanova